Enjoy the Health Benefits of Our Massage Treatments
Massage may feel like it is simply pampering, however, that does not mean it is any less therapeutic. It has several health benefits. Studies have found that massage can be helpful for the following:
Decreases stress, anxiety, and depression by lowering your heart rate, relaxes tense muscles and tendons, and increases the production of endorphins, your body’s natural “feel good” chemical
Increases and improves circulation
Reduces muscle tension, spasms, and cramping
Improves sleep habits by decreasing pain/discomfort and increasing the state of relaxation
Assists in improving symptoms of Fibromyalgia (discomfort, mood, and sleep)
Improves immune system by boosting your white blood cell count
Relieves headaches as well as frequency and severity of headaches
Raises your alertness
Improves your range of motion by increasing flexibility
Reduces high blood pressure by lowering the heart rate
Promotes tissue regeneration, reduces scar tissue and stretch marks
Eases medication dependence by releasing endorphins (the body’s natural pain killer)
Helps relieve migraine pain and frequency
Benefits patients with Arthritis
Reduces, if not eliminates sciatic nerve pain
Promotes easier, deeper breathing habits
To find out about more amazing benefits or any questions about massage,contact usat Kaiser Chiropractic, S.C. today.
Our Massage Services
Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage
Swedish Relaxation Massage
Trigger Point and Tender Point Therapy
Our Massage Rates Massage Package Rates
15 - Minute Spot Massage - $25.00 6 x 30 min Massage - $250
30 - Minutes Massage - $45.00 6 x 50 min Massage - $385
50 - Minute Massage - $70.00 12 x 30 min Massage - $490
75 - Minute Massage - $105.00 12 x 50 min Massage - $750
*All massage services include time for a brief consultation.
Know More About Our Massage Styles
- This is the most common type of massage that comes to mind when people think of massage. Swedish massage techniques include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, kneading, percussion, tapping, bending, and stretching. Therapists use light-to-medium pressure that increases full body circulation and relaxation. During your massage session, communication is encouraged with your therapist, so your massage is customized to your specific needs.
- Deep tissue massage is very similar to Swedish massage. Deeper pressure is applied to the body to help concentrate on the deeper layers of the muscles at regions of tension and adhesions.
Trigger Point Therapy
- A trigger point (also known as a “knot” or “pressure point”) is a tight point in a muscle, tendon, or ligament that refers pain in that area or to another area of the body. The therapist will apply gradual pressure to the trigger point while the client actively participates in deep breathing and identifying the exact pain location or any discomfort. Trigger point therapy is very effective in pain relief. You can experience a significant decrease in pain after just one treatment. Receiving massage with trigger point therapy on a regular basis can help naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries.
- Fascia is a thin, tough, elastic type of connective tissue that wraps most structures within the human body, including the muscle. Fascia supports and protects these structures. This soft tissue can become restricted due to overuse, trauma, infectious agents, or inactivity, often resulting in pain, muscle tension, and corresponding diminished blood flow. Each Myofascial Release Treatment session is performed directly on the skin without oils, creams, or machinery.
- This is a great and healthy way to help reduce the discomforts of pregnancy. It helps reducing stress on weight-bearing joints, back aches, swelling, neck aches, and leg cramps. Clients will lie on their side with supportive cushioning. Ankles and feet must be avoided however due to pressure points. IT IS REQUIRED THAT ALL PREGNANT WOMEN MUST BE INTO THEIR SECOND TRIMESTER IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A MASSAGE. Please let Emily know if you are pregnant and coming in for a massage so she can prep for your visit.
About Kaiser Chiropractic, S.C.
Kaiser Chiropractic, S.C. is a family-owned practice with over 20 years of experience in treating patients in the Lake Geneva area. Dr. Kaiser is a member of the Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin, the Palmer Alumni Association, the Lake Geneva Lyons Club, and also a Board Member of the YMCA.
Our staff speaks English and little Spanish for your convenience. We accept most insurance plans. Walk-in appointments are accepted.